viernes, 7 de agosto de 2009


Life is a mysteryEveryone must stand aloneI hear you call my nameAnd it feels like homeRefrain:When you call my nameFeels like a little prayerAnd down on my kneesI wanna take you thereIn the midnight hourI can feel your powerJust like a prayerU know I'll take there I hear your voice feels like an angl's sight I have no chice I hear your voice feels like flying I clese my eyes Oh god I think I'm falling Out of the sky I close my eyes heaven help me Refrain:Like a child U whisper softly to meU'r in control just like a childNow I'm dancing It's like a dream no end and no benning U'r here with me It's like dream Let's the choir singRefrain(bis)Life is a mysteryEveryone must stand aloneI hear you call my nameAnd it feels like homeJust like a prayerYour voice can take me there Just like a muse to me U are a mysteryJust like a dreamU are not what you seemedJust like a prayer No choice your voice can take me thereJust like a prayer I'll take you there Feels like a dream me ! ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario